Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgno248

Roku 2 - What do you do with them?

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I also have a Legacy model Roku 2. I clicked on your profile, but I do not have an option to send you a PM. Is there anything I can do with this model, like trade it in, or something.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 2 - What do you do with them?

Jump to solution

Greetings @dgno248 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your old legacy Roku device.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 2 - What do you do with them?

Jump to solution

Greetings @dgno248 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your old legacy Roku device.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TracyRocky

Re: Roku 2 - No light on device

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 2 and I saw I can not access support for it.  I went to watch TV and there is no light anymore.  I tried changing remote batteries and plugged it into two different outlets.  I tried unplugging the cord to the tv as well.  There is no on or off or reset button on the rook device?   Is it just dead and time to throw away?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 2 - No light on device

Jump to solution

There were several "Roku 2" models and all are pretty old at this point.  All Roku devices have a reset button.  It's probably behind a pinhole requiring a paperclip or something similar to depress.  It's possible that the power adapter has died, but I'm not sure it's worth putting any money into.  If you have a compatible one from another Roku device, give it a try.  If no light comes on when you connect the power it's probably time for an upgrade.

https://my.roku.com/upgrade/
https://my.roku.com/offers

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos