Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grant91

I can’t get an HDMI extender

I’m trying to get an HDMI extender because it won’t fit and I enter all the information. The serial number it keeps saying it’s wrong when it’s not wrong is the correct serial number

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can’t get an HDMI extender

Hi @Grant91,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
For us to proceed with the appropriate action to resolve this, could you please send us a private message with your current shipping address and phone number?
To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this community link: Help: Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I can’t get an HDMI extender

@Grant91-

Before you can get this straightened out with Roku you can probably get one on your own, locally or online.

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other. I use a non-Roku one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV. You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally and not have to wait for someone to ship it to you.

Alternately, you can use a standard male-to-male HDMI cord and connect it to the Streaming Stick with a female-female HDMI connecter.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos