Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndysTV

Hisense Roku 55B7120UK And computer compatibility big issue.

I have set the TV up correctly, its using the correct HDMI lead, its in the correct HDMI ports, everything is correctly set, however I am stuck at 30Hz Max, which is half of what I should be getting, which is unacceptable for a TV which states 60Hz on each HDMI. I know my Computer is compatible with 60Hz TV's because my other 4K TV works perfectly at 60Hz on all of its HDMI ports, which shows that this Roku TV is not as described in all of the documentation.

I am currently thinking of returning the product because of this MAJOR issue because regardless of screen resolution it stays at just 30Hz. The documentation clearly states 60Hz, as shown below.

HDMI Input 2160p 60Hz,24Hz,25Hz,30Hz,50Hz
RGB/60Hz(640×480, 800×600, 1024×768)
YUV/50Hz(576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
YUV/60Hz(480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p)

I cannot run in ANYthing other than 30Hz regardless of what I do. The picture Quality may be good when you watch Television, but to use a PC which has 4K 8bit Films playing via the Blu-Ray device becomes unplayable due to the poor quality of the TV.

Has anybody else come across this, and is so how did you solve the problem. I really do not want to return the TV as faulty but if this is exactly what I can expect then I will not recommend something which clearly lies about its capability, and my PC has all the standards as to which this TV states it has to run at 60Hz at 4K

0 Kudos