Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwilcko
Binge Watcher

Videos appear hot or washed out?

Anyone else having trouble with their videos appearing hot (too white) or washed out? I host on vimeo. I've noticed the same issues on a few other independent roku channels, but not the big ones like Netflix or Amazon video.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RobSMS
Visitor

Re: Videos appear hot or washed out?

We host a bunch of stuff on Vimeo and I've never noticed anything being hot or washed out.    Can you provide some more details?  Like the device your using, a few screenshots for reference, etc.   I'm curious to see why that would be happening.
Need Apps Templates? Content Management for OTT/IPTV? Check me out @ http://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
jrichmond27
Channel Surfer

Our videos seem fine. Have you tried another TV/monitor? It could be your TV is having issues.
0 Kudos
mwilcko
Binge Watcher

This was really odd, It did it the first few times I tried watching my videos..  A few hours later, they appear normal.  I tried on a Panasonic Plasma with a Roku 3 and a Optoma HD projector with a Roku 2.
0 Kudos