Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DivineTrouble
Reel Rookie

Thumbnail must be 16x9 aspect ratio, at least 800w x 450h, and either in JPG or PNG format

Hello I’m trying to fix this error. Here is my json file : https://divineroku.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/divine_and_troublesome-roku-feed.json  I’ve been trying for 2 days and still getting this error. The ratio , height and width and format is correct (I think) . I don’t know why I’m getting this error, please help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DivineTrouble
Reel Rookie

Re: Thumbnail must be 16x9 aspect ratio, at least 800w x 450h, and either in JPG or PNG format

Any help/assistance? I read the related topics to troubleshoot and they didn’t help either. 

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Thumbnail must be 16x9 aspect ratio, at least 800w x 450h, and either in JPG or PNG format

Inspecting your feed file reveals that your first Series, "Stay Grease TV" Specifies "false" as the URL for the Series thumbnail.  You should correct that first before proceeding.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
DivineTrouble
Reel Rookie

Okay I fixed the “false” entry but it still says the original error 

9999DAED-969A-4DB6-B84F-2F6DE51FEC5C.png

0 Kudos