Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManyPau
Reel Rookie

No contents on my roku device

Jump to solution

Hello Roku communities! Please excuse my ignorance. I have a Roku Channel that someone developed for me. I received an email from Roku saying the channel is published. When I check in my Roku device, I see the channel, but nothing is playing. The person who developed the channel for me made me subscribed to castr.io so I can get my content on Roku., I have been playing videos on castr.io for several days, but nothing show up on Roku. Could someone guide me please on how to get my content play on Roku and creating categories? 

Once again, please forgive my ignorance. I am new to this world. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ManyPau
Reel Rookie

Re: No contents on my roku device

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your help. The person who develop the channel made me buy the castr.io subscription. If you could help me have more information on how to get my contents on the channel I will be very glad. I don't usually use livestream. When I do, there are a lot of other platform I can use to do that. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ManyPau
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your help. The person who develop the channel made me buy the castr.io subscription. If you could help me have more information on how to get my contents on the channel I will be very glad. I don't usually use livestream. When I do, there are a lot of other platform I can use to do that. 

0 Kudos
ManyPau
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi AaronMSpelling! Thank you so much for your help. Thanks to you I was able to get my Roku channel work very well. You are trully a blessing. Thank you for your help.