Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nuglobal
Reel Rookie

Feed Updating My Feed URL has not updated in 3 weeks

My Feed URL has not updated in 3 weeks

25 REPLIES 25
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Re: Feed Updating My Feed URL has not updated in 3 weeks

I am having the same issue, customer service email has not responded to me in 3 weeks I feel like they simply do not care about my issues. I wrote about my ads not running in my videos even though it is setup correctly. Why should I even bother writing them about my channel not updating?

Bogiedog

I have written over the last three weeks about direct publisher not working , and all I get is ..."A new bug ticket has been created. "   And nothing further...this really is very unusual but is getting very worrisome.

RehDogg
Streaming Star

I absolutely agree. They seem like they’re in over their heads like amateur hour. They’re refusing to answer my questions so I definitely am getting worried myself because my channel has not updated in a month now. My channel is on version 14, but it should be at version 25 yet they’re not updating my newer videos and they won’t respond to my questions about it.

Channos
Binge Watcher

If you check your Feed Status, my guess is you are seeing this message:

"The service is still processing your feed. Please check back again for updated status."

Same thing is happening on our channel. It hasn't picked up any feed updates for a couple weeks. Email to support got the following reply,  "Thank you for reaching out to Partner Success. We are aware of this bug and our Engineering team is investigating. "

😬

RehDogg
Streaming Star

Yes, that is the exact message I’m getting? When I reached out they didn’t even tell me what was going on because I also had another issue as far as no ads appearing in any of my videos.

RedRoad
Streaming Star

Any updates? I am getting the same message,

Channos
Binge Watcher

Here's the latest response from the engineering team:

🦗🦗

RehDogg
Streaming Star

The last update given to me is there is some sort of bug causing the problem. No timeline given for the fix. This is unbeilable to me that a large company like this could not have an engineer fix this problem. Its been well over a month. 

Olumbi
Channel Surfer

Same issue here

0 Kudos