Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inguf341

Bottom half of screen of TCL Roku TV randomly turns dark.

So I have been using my TCL Roku TV for quite some time now. Most of it's years of life have come from me using it as a computer monitor. Everything was perfectly fine until yesterday, when my screen completely dimmed. Upon turning it on and off, everything was fine, until a few minutes have passed. Thats when the bottom half of my screen dimmed out. I have tried everything I can, I tried powercycling it many times and that worked, for ONE DAY, today it started doin the exact same thing. I can't try any other method, considering I don't have a remote to control my TV with. Is there anything I can do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Bottom half of screen of TCL Roku TV randomly turns dark.

Hi @Inguf341

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer - TCL to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. They'll be the best ones to help regarding your issue. 

You can contact them here: TCL Support. Call them at 1-877-300-8837.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos