Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BoostVision
Reel Rookie

it's been a week since I published my channel, is it normal?

This is my first channel, it still shows "Schedule Publishing",  any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
limebarartist
Channel Surfer

Re: it's been a week since I published my channel, is it normal?

in my experience the channel always goes live on the date/time you schedule, never had any delays - talking about production release

beta releases go almost immediately for me

were you sure to run the static analysis and fix any errors and as many warnings as you could?

0 Kudos
BoostVision
Reel Rookie

Thank you for reply. I have 1 warning. my channel is Utility type so  I guess I don't need to join this program? other that this static analysis gave no errors or warnings.

"If your channel has streamed more than an average of 5 million hours per month over the last three months or you have a new channel projected to reach the specified streaming hour threshold shortly after launch, you must participate in Roku’s Continue Watching program. See Continue Watching for more detail. TVOD, live linear, and made-for-kids channels are excluded from this requirement."

0 Kudos
BoostVision
Reel Rookie

Thank you, I just checked the store and it's online

0 Kudos
NicholasStokes
Binge Watcher

Hello,

Can you share me how to resolve this error in static analysis

Previously I have installed apps in roku channel store i didn't any errors in static analysis but two back i am trying to install app with latest changes now I am getting below error in static analysis

"Channels that have streamed more than an average of 5 million hours per month over the last three months or you have a new channel projected to reach the specified streaming hour threshold shortly after launch, you must participate in Roku’s Continue Watching program. See Continue Watching for more detail. TVOD, live linear, and made-for-kids channels are excluded from this requirement."

0 Kudos
AaronMSpelling
Roku Guru

it was a bug - it was fixed hours ago @NicholasStokes  just reupload your package and run the test again .......

0 Kudos