Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M28
Reel Rookie

There was an error retrieving channel information. Anyone else getting this?

I can't develop any channels because I keep getting this an error message.

There was an error retrieving channel information. Please try again by reloading your browser or contact customer service for more information.

I've tried different browsers, and times of the day, etc. Nothing is working. Is anyone else having this issue and has it been fixed or are you still waiting?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: There was an error retrieving channel information. Anyone else getting this?

Where are you getting that message?  In the developer Dashboard?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
M28
Reel Rookie

Re: There was an error retrieving channel information. Anyone else getting this?

Yes, I went to the dashboard and the option for "MY CHANNEL" to make a new one was gone. I looked up some tutorials and they had links to click on to go directly to that area and it kept coming up error. Not sure what's going on. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

It's working for me, so it's not universal.  Are you in the US?  All I can suggest is to try your luck with Partner Success - https://partnersuccess.roku.com/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos