Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
courtneycakes1
Reel Rookie

Roku TV Apparently Hacked By A Roku Developer

The secret screen that lists my Roku TV's channels, none of which I've added, shows these:  ACR Lib Channel, AcrAddon, AirPlay, AirPlay Daemon, City Stroll Movie Magic, DFP Ad Service, ePOP, Grand Central, Hisense Manufacturing App, Interactive Ads Library, lib-Luna, libfairplay, libmediaplayer, libplayready, libwidevine, Logo Rain, Play On Roku, Power Saver,   Roku Ads Library, Roku Analytics Library, Roku AV Sync, Roku Browser, Roku Cast, Roku Cloud, Roku Content Player, Roku Diagnostics, Roku Dynamic Menu, Roku Ecosystem, Roku Engine, roku-engine-service, Roku Featured Free Prod, Roku Legal Agreements, Roku Manufacturing Library, Roku Microsite, Roku My Offers, Roku Pay Framework Library, Roku SDK Launcher, Roku Search GC, Roku Survey Channel, Roku Titan Library, Roku Tuning App, Spotify Music, Voice Help, and Vudu Movie and TV Store.

Since this is my second Roku TV that's been hacked and since neither Hisense nor Roku will do anything to help me, I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone in this forum that would help me get my TV back and my hacker(s) out of it.   

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
sanity-check
Roku Guru

Re: Roku TV Apparently Hacked By A Roku Developer

Which of those do you think shouldn't be there, and what makes you think you've been hacked?

0 Kudos
RokuBen
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Those are all system libraries and hidden channels used for the operation of the Roku OS device.  They are supposed to be shown in the Channel Info screen.  Nothing has been hacked, this is normal operation.

cocotower
Roku Guru

I'll just take those "hacked" TVs off your hands for free if you want.   🙂  🙂    

ferdiworks
Roku Guru

Resetting it back to the factory standard will remove anything that's not supposed to be there and then set it up as if new!

Although I believe those channels are supposed to be there!

OnDemandTV
admin@ondemandtvnetworks.com
0 Kudos