Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zainbutt
Reel Rookie

Products removed from production and facing unusual behaviours on Roku dashboard

Hello, I've been facing different problems from 4 to 5 days.

I have channels that offers subscriptions. User can watch video for a specific time, after that user have to subscribe. On my developer dashboard, my products are not listing and also not showing on production channels too! Leaving user with no option to continue watch my channel's content.

When I create new products, these products does not show in channel products.
The channels which are paytoinstall, I can't manage these channels, when clicked on preview and update got this error "There was an error retrieving channel information. Please try again by reloading your browser or contact customer service for more information"

The channels which have in-app purchases are showing on dashboard normally, but products are removed.

I can't see the sales activity reporting of any channel, the page goes blank.

Here are some screenshots that I am facing.When I click on preview and update on channelWhen I click on preview and update on channelProductsProductsSales Activity ReportingSales Activity ReportingIf you have any idea what problem I am facing or know some solution or you faced this problem, please let me know!
Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.