Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tBibi
Channel Surfer

Not Receiving Emails from Roku: Channel Publishing, Device Connection, Partner Success

I'm experiencing an issue with my publisher account where I've suddenly stopped receiving all emails from Roku. The details are as follows:

• I no longer receive emails when submitting or publishing a new channel.
  • Connecting new devices has become impossible, as I'm not receiving the confirmation email.
  • Emails from Roku Partner Success have stopped, although other CC'd email addresses still receive them.

I've thoroughly checked my spam folder and email filters, and there are no Roku emails present. I've also confirmed that the email address associated with my Roku account is accurate.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or have suggestions on resolving this? These emails are essential for my work, and I'm currently unable to proceed without them.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Not Receiving Emails from Roku: Channel Publishing, Device Connection, Partner Success

Did you get this problem fixed? I am having the same issue.

0 Kudos