Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmitskevich
Visitor

Re: New Eclipse Plugin Release 6/27/2013

Ok, good. Do you know also that current plugin doesn't save exported zip file to "out" folder anymore, but by default writes it to the root of the project?

(would be useful to have a JIRA, where people can report problems and keep track of them)
0 Kudos
malloys
Visitor

Re: New Eclipse Plugin Release 6/27/2013

"dmitskevich" wrote:
Ok, good. Do you know also that current plugin doesn't save exported zip file to "out" folder anymore, but by default writes it to the root of the project?

Yes, I just noticed that yesterday... although it looks as if the first zip saved (and if Create package is selected, the pkg file as well) for a given project goes to the "out" dir, then subsequent saves go to the root dir. I'll file the bug and look into it. Should be an easy fix.

"dmitskevich" wrote:
(would be useful to have a JIRA, where people can report problems and keep track of them)

Roku does use a bug tracking system internally, but I agree that it would be a good thing if non-employee devs could access it in some way.
I'll pass along the suggestion, but for now...
This forum is your best mechanism for reporting bugs and enhancement requests. The release notes will tell you which ones have been fixed.

Cheers
0 Kudos