Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SardiusDev
Reel Rookie

MRSS Direct Publisher Feed displays no content

Hello everyone, i've been trying to set up two channels. One with a JSON Direct Publisher feed and another one with a MRSS Direct Publisher feed. I'm currently having the same issue with both but i'll stick to the MRSS one for now. I have this test MRSS feed in a bucket, every step appears checked on the publishing checklist so i published the added to my account for testing. I can see the channel on my roku device however when i enter the channel i'm not seeing any content on it (attached image). Is there something i'm missing? Here's the URL for my test feed. Thanks in advance!

https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/public-dev-bucket/RokuXML/testFeedmrss.xml

testImg.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SardiusDev
Reel Rookie

Re: MRSS Direct Publisher Feed displays no content

Thank you for responding. Ah yes Im seeing plenty of posts referring to this issue specifically as “screen of death”, apologies for not searching more thoroughly. Yes, as you mentioned, theres cases where people report that they got it to work and others saying they had no luck, I’m on the same side as the latter for now.

0 Kudos