Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raxsioux

Java streaming app for roku

Hello good morning. I would like to know if there is a possibility of me having an OTT streaming app. The app is in Java and I would like to publish it in the Roku application store to expand my company. But instead of programming the brighstscript application again, I want to know if there would be a way to create a connection http, ip, api, sdk or somewhere else my application to the roku application to create to be able to transmit? oficially upload the app to the Roku store to market it and talk to channel providers to start streaming in regions of the USA
Or i could personally contact a roku developer to help me with the business or give me guidance in carrying out the project
At the same time, if i have the application working, who should i contact or how should i do to officially upload the app to the Roku store to market it and talk to channel providers to start streaming in regions of the USA

0 Kudos