Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clubber61

Zoshing tv won’t pair to ROKU remote

Small under counter tv bought on Amazon. Works great except of course it won’t pair because the tv brand not listed. It might have a matching code under another brand but I wish it would just auto match tv…. Anybody know of how to get this remote to find my ZOSHING tv?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Zoshing tv won’t pair to ROKU remote

Sorry, I never heard of this brand, and I can't find any info online as to who the manufacturer is.  @Tivoburkee is our forum visitor most knowledgeable about remotes, perhaps he has some suggestions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Sorry no help from me. I suggest you help yourself, get a UEI made universal remote like the One-For-All or Inteset models that have code search, and blink back feature so you can identify the code. Then you take that code look up all brands that use the same code in that universal remote and try the same brands in the Roku remote. Or if your Roku accept IR remote, get learning universal remote and just teach the Zoshing tv commands to it. Make sure it has Roku code. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@clubber61  Try Coby TV if that is an option with your Roku device

0 Kudos