Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Which streaming stick do I have?

@Mike_sgp 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Arcraig

Did you ever find out which remote? I'm having this exact same problem right now! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Arcraig 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wadet10
Channel Surfer

I'm having the same issue. I can't locate a replacement remote for model 3500 streaming stick that I've had since 2014. Can you assist me?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Wadet10 

Thanks for the post.

We no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wadet10
Channel Surfer

Where do I send the PM? I don't see an option to do so besides replying to this thread.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Click on his name and then "View profile".  Look for "Send this user a private message".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Cdunn0613

I'm having the same problem and can't get a remote to connect. All I have is the an 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Cdunn0613 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information? What is the Roku device model that you are using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lhayes

Need a new Roku remote. Can't use the volume control. Serial number is YHOOE9731557. Anyone know what model this would be? Please and thank you.

0 Kudos