Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikef365
Reel Rookie

Voice remote suddenly stopped working with LG tv

Like So many people here, my voice remote has suddenly stopped working. it's barely 2 yrs old. Worked fine mostly (except for losing ability to control volume, mute). so annoying. i paid $60 for the ROKU Premier + streaming stick 4K HD HDR Headphone edition (model #3811x). I hope there's a warranty still but probably not - planned obselence - companies dont seem to make products that last anymore.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice remote suddenly stopped working with LG tv

Hi @Mikef365,

Thanks for reaching out. We'd like to see options for you. Could you share the device serial number where the remote is paired? We'll be able to assist you further.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Voice remote suddenly stopped working with LG tv

@Mikef365-

Assuming you have good fresh batteries in the remote, it may have just lost its pairing to your TV.  I've not experienced this but its been known to happen sometimes when the Roku receives an update to its operating system.

Video from Roku re how to pair point-anywhere remote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK3T6eXqPU8

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos