Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texan_8891
Channel Surfer

Re: Voice remote pro and TCL roku tv not compatible model #s 50S535 or 32D327

I just don't know what we did before the remote. Those poor people having to get up and adjust the aluminum foil for better reception and change the channel....The inhumanity of it all.🤣🤣🤣 This will be our generations story equal too if not surpassing the walking 3 miles to school uphill both ways. 

Praevogt
Reel Rookie

@Blueyes67 I just bought the voice pro at Best Buy 3 days ago. It’s acting exactly how you described. Worked via voice momentarily. Then I saw your post so I left it plugged in and it works just fine via voice while plugged in. I have a TCL Roku TV and it’s on the most updated software. I wonder if these remotes just don’t work right with TCLs for some reason? 

0 Kudos
Praevogt
Reel Rookie

@Texan_8891 Ha ha so true!

0 Kudos
Blueyes67
Channel Surfer

@Praevog I don't know but if so then they need to update the compatibility list. Because it says it's compatible with all models. And when I look at the remote on the Roku order page and logged into my account it says that the remote is compatible with my TCL TV. So something is going on somewhere. And they need to fix something somewhere if this many people are having issues. 

0 Kudos