Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tknoob

Using Roku Streaming Stick with Hulu Live TV - Paging Channels

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a Roku Streaming Stick and a subscription to Hulu Live TV.  It would be very helpful to have a remote that can page thru the TV channel listing without going one-by-one.

Is there a remote which supports the Roku Streaming Stick and can page thru a TV channel listing?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Using Roku Streaming Stick with Hulu Live TV - Paging Channels

Jump to solution

The only remotes that support Roku sticks are Roku voice remotes.  There used to be an aftermarket remote on Amazon, but I don't know if it's still available and it didn't get good reviews.

It's up to Hulu to support such a feature, so it's not likely they'd only have that feature with a different remote anyway.  I don't use Hulu, but often the FF/Rewind buttons will go a page at a time in various places.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Using Roku Streaming Stick with Hulu Live TV - Paging Channels

Jump to solution

The only remotes that support Roku sticks are Roku voice remotes.  There used to be an aftermarket remote on Amazon, but I don't know if it's still available and it didn't get good reviews.

It's up to Hulu to support such a feature, so it's not likely they'd only have that feature with a different remote anyway.  I don't use Hulu, but often the FF/Rewind buttons will go a page at a time in various places.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.