Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Provius

Re: USB Power Cable with Long-range Wireless Receiver

I have also ran into the same problem. My SN is 213116343842 model 3810x ig 5959A-R1018 FFC ID TC2-1018. The cord stopped working and I ordered what I thought was the same cord off Amazon but it's not receiving the signal from the wifi or the remote. 

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@Provius  You cannot order a replacement cable with long range WiFi off Amazon or anywhere except Roku. Why? Cause there is no aftermarket cable. Your Roku is out of warranty also. The cable is out of stock and cost $20. So your better of purchasing a new Roku 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Provius

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Leyavi

I'm having the same issue. The cable just stopped working and now I can order a New one cuz it's out of stock. Trash!!

0 Kudos

I need a new cable.  USB power cable with long range WI-FI receiver

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@caregiver1945  They are temporarily out of stock. Is your Roku older than 12 months? If so it’s out of warranty. They only way to get a new cable is just buy another Roku Streaming Stick. Unfortunately 

0 Kudos
apanict
Reel Rookie

Exact same problem. Head of the mini USB broke due to the gravity of just being plugged in. I've only had this for two months and they're out of stock for a replacement anyway.

Sn is 21314F236059

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @apanict,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MLD1
Reel Rookie

Cannot find a replacement USB Power cable with long-range wireless receiver. Roku website says out of stock and I cannot find one anywhere. 

The end that plugs into the stick is super loose/broke.

SN: C237D9133280

0 Kudos

Same issue here with the long range wifi power cable. Roku cable was definitely defective. Broke without applying any pressure to it. Would love for Roku to make this right, especially considering you cannot even purchase the replacement part.