Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clangers
Reel Rookie

Streaming Stick 4k Power Adapter

I purchased a Roku Streaming Stick 4k. One of the 4 retaining lugs on the power adapter broke when I first attached it to the wall plug. The actual Streaming Stick is working great and I have it all set up so don't need this replaced. Am I able to have just a replacement power adapter sent out to me?  

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Streaming Stick 4k Power Adapter

Hello @Clangers

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Clangers
Reel Rookie

SN:S09241AP7SMK

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Clangers

Thanks for the prompt response!

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

My Roku Streaming Stick 4K Plus came with a standard USB power adapter with a rated output of 1.5 amps.  You may be able to find one locally a lot faster than waiting for Roku to follow up and send you one.  The Roku will only draw what it needs so any USB adaptor rated at 1.5 amps or greater will do,. When you get the one from Roku, you'll have a spare.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Clangers
Reel Rookie

How do I get this issue reopened? I went through Roku support, they claimed to have sent the part out to me but it didn't arrive. I tried to respond through the 'Ticket' that I was issued with but had no reponse so I presume that the 'Ticket' has closed. It's been over a month now since I started the process so becoming quite frustrated.

0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

@Clangers  The cable is out of stock on the website. Hence why you have yet to receive it. The cable is $20. For $40 you can buy a new stick 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Clangers
Reel Rookie

It was a new stick I purchased, but the plug was broke. Roku agreed to send a replacement plug. It was sent to my address when I was at work, with no option to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. It has now been returned to Roku (or whoever supplied it). I don't know how to kickstart the process.

0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Clangers

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns and information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos