Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wdton
Reel Rookie

Roku stick doesn't work anymore

My 4k streaming stick and/or remote will not pair. I had a chat and they sent an HDMI extender cord. Had one and didn't need one and advised this wasn't the issue. My others will pair up and work with all other tv's. I have sent customer support 6 emails now to try and get a replacement stick and remote. Have given all serial numbers, etc. No one will respond. Please reference ticket #7878422 and #7972271. Not sure why there are two. Just a response would be nice. Customer support is a very important selling point for companies. If this is the norm for Roku, let me know. I'm sure I can find another compan y that will offer support service.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku stick doesn't work anymore

Greetings @Wdton,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community!

We have validated your account and escalated it to the Support team. Our team will reach out to you via email, so please keep an eye on it.

Again, thanks for reaching out, and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Just let the Community know if you still need a hand or anything else that we can do to further assist you. Thanks!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wdton
Reel Rookie

So, I take it no one is going to help resolve my issue. I have a remote and streaming stick that will not work on ANY tv in the house. My other 3 Roku items work fine. I need this one replaced. This has been going on for a month now. I have sent NUMEROUS emails to support with no response. This doesn't reflect well on your service. If Roku is not interested in resolving this or at the least, a reply, let me know and I will look for a different streaming service. I think I have been more than patient. PLEASE advise.

0 Kudos
Wdton
Reel Rookie

Will I ever get a response from anyone in support? This has to be embarrassing. I think I have been more than patient. It's been a month with NO resolution and no response except a chat I had that was a waste of time. If I'm not worth being a customer, just let me know.

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wdton,

Thank you for the post!

We have followed up on your concern, and our team will get in touch with you. Just keep an eye on your email address, for they will contact you there. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated right now. 

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos