Remotes

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cocobeauty
Level 7

Roku remote won’t work model RC24

I have a Roku stick model 3500x and my RC24 remote doesn’t work at all tried all trouble shooting steps. Is there any replacement remotes every one I see isn’t compatible. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku remote won’t work model RC24

Sorry but there are no more replacement remotes for that model of roku. Your only hope is used on ebay. Roku 3 remotes pair with 3500 purple stick, which plenty available on ebay. Its a larger remote, it has headphone jace which is useless on your stick. But the volume keys will control a tv volume if the tv has hdmi-cec feature, so it would by wifi from the remote to 3500 stick, and then cec signal through hdmi connector and controls the tv volume. Look for RC03 remote. Make sure there is only one Dot under the blue & green buttons.If it has two then it won't work because its bluetooth remote and not wifi. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=roku+remote+rc03&_sacat=0...

Personally I would scrape the 3500 stick altogether and get a new roku model which will come with a new remote. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Cocobeauty
Level 7

Re: Roku remote won’t work model RC24

Sounds good to me ok thank you so much 

0 Kudos