Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teach02

Roku Ultra LT (4801RW) remote draining batteries fast

I recently got a new Roku Ultra LT on black Friday. It's been fine except for one thing. The batteries are depleting super super fast. Like every few days. I don't know why this is happening. There's nothing plugged into the audio jack, I'm not doing anything different. My old Rokus remote started to act up because it was getting old, and the Roku was slow. But not battery draining issues. That's why I got a new one because it was slow. But the battery situation on the new one is so bad. The low battery icon is constantly showing up. I don't know what the problem is. Does anyone have any ideas of what do? Maybe there's a warranty because I haven't had it long? Any help is appreciated!

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra LT (4801RW) remote draining batteries fast

Hi @teach02 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please provide us with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. This can be found in Settings > System > About or at the back of the player itself. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kh35

This is my fast battery draining remote: Order number 804016710.

How an I get a replacement?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @kh35 

Thanks for the post.

Could you provide us with the model number and the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote? We'll be able to further assist you from there.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos