Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharonPgh

Roku Streaming stick remote not working

Jump to solution

My Roku Premiere+ streaming stick goes to the home page, but will not allow me to choose any channels or settings. I've checked the batteries for the remote. I switched out another Roku device and it works fine. I only had this streaming stick for about 9 months. I don't understand why it would just stop working. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming stick remote not working

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonPgh!

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the problems you've encountered with your Roku Streaming Stick's remote. Please be assured that we will do our best to provide you with the most effective solution.

Could you please let us know if you have attempted to re-pair your Roku remote as part of your troubleshooting process?

If you need more information on how to pair your remote, please visit our support page: How to fix a Roku voice remote that is not working.

Keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll continue assisting you from there. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming stick remote not working

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonPgh!

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the problems you've encountered with your Roku Streaming Stick's remote. Please be assured that we will do our best to provide you with the most effective solution.

Could you please let us know if you have attempted to re-pair your Roku remote as part of your troubleshooting process?

If you need more information on how to pair your remote, please visit our support page: How to fix a Roku voice remote that is not working.

Keep us posted on how it goes, and we'll continue assisting you from there. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos