Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Steambar remote stopped working.

Ordered Roku Steambar in October 2023 and after 2 months the remote started having issues letting me know it had to be paired when it already was. I reset it by pressing the back button hidden next to the batteries but message kept appearing. Check for updates and did everything it has been suggested. Nothing changed. Then weeks after having that issue the remote was draining batteries within a week. 

I decided to buy long lasting batteries with extra power and made no difference at all. 

Then now the remote stopped working. 

It hasn't even been 1 year and the remote has been giving me nightmares. 

I live by myself and watch a bit of TV after a long day at work so I am pretty sure I use the remote way less than any other average household since I'm by myself. 

I don't want to keep buying remotes every few months,  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Steambar remote stopped working.

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @galstonuser!

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've encountered with your Roku remote. We completely understand the inconvenience this has caused, and we'd be happy to find you the best resolution possible. 

Rest assured that I have been coordinating this with our Support team, and I will be sending updates via Private Message as this includes details such as the support ticket number for reference. 

Your continuous support and patience as we work on this are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.