Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcdiscgolf
Reel Rookie

Roku Remote only turning the volume up from any botton

Any luck mine just started having the same problem

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Remote only turning the volume up from any botton

Greeting @jcdiscgolf

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you are running into. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Have you tried all the possible troubleshooting steps found on our support page: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
jcdiscgolf
Reel Rookie

Yes. I have a Roku simple remote (no voice or search option). I have tried all the troubleshooting options and the volume only increases. It will not decrease. Should I return my simple remote back to the store?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@jcdiscgolf

Thanks for getting in contact. 

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
jcdiscgolf
Reel Rookie

X004009A9SDD is my serial number. I have tried everything and the volume still only goes up. Also, the people's voice does not match the words/ lips. ... It is about 2 seconds off. Should I just bring the Roku back to the store?

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Thanks for the post @jcdiscgolf

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos