Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdlow

Remotes right arrow button

The right arrow button on my remote stopped working, sometimes if I push REALLY hard it might go, I’ve read other post with the exact problem, seems to be a defect in the remotes. I have done all the problem solving that you have suggested to do, still did not solve the problem. My remote is not even a year old. What are you doing for your customers to solve this problem? Can I get a new remote sent to me? Thank you!

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remotes right arrow button

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Pdlow!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you but no worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, we'd like to gather further information so we can provide you with a precise and accurate resolution. With this being said, kindly let us know the following:

• Could you please provide us with the serial number of the Roku player it was connected to?
  • Is this the remote that comes with the device?
  • When and where did you purchase this device so we can validate it?

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are more than eager to help you utilize your Roku remote again. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos