Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FJB2020
Streaming Star

Remote voice control stopped working

I have had 4 people on the phone and nothing. My remote voice control stopped working.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote voice control stopped working

Hi @FJB2020,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We thank you for bringing this remote issue to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience.

We need your support to help and learn more about this.

Let us know...

• When did you start seeing the issue occur?
  • How long have you been using the remote?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried so far.

Share with us additional information so that we can take a closer look at it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FJB2020
Streaming Star

Update on Roku Ultra voice command never working. I gave up and decided to live without voice command. Why this is aggravating? I turned voice command off since it never worked since brand new and now I have to put up with the screen messages telling me that it is off. It also at times tries to listen while I am not even touching it so it still bugs me. The only help I ever received was getting switched from one person to another and finally deciding it was my internet providers problem not Rokus. 😡

0 Kudos
FJB2020
Streaming Star

ROKU why not have a recall in the voice activated remotes ? They are horrible. I gave up on trying to pair mine and decided to live without it. Message keeps appearing on my tv to pair the remote. I turn off the remote and now I must live with the message telling me that the remote pairing switch is off. No kidding ? You guys make a great product or I would not have purchased my third one but this technology on voice is a total bust. Go ask Amazon how to make a remote that works. 

0 Kudos