Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D21

Re: Remote stopped working

Jump to solution

Same issue here w/remote that won’t work. Online support that Danny keeps promoting does not answer the issue. Has anyone yet received resolution to the problem? Thanks. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @D21,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the remote issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jaxson2772

Jump to solution

My remote stopped working during setup. I tried troubleshooting and nothing. Please help me fix this 

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jaxson2772

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? What Roku model device are you using? 

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working

Keep us posted with the details. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos