Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackTriple

Remote not working. Had less than a week

My Roku 4K+ remote only controls the volume and no other buttons are responsive. What can I do to fix this? I have tried re-pairing the remote to the Roku. No change. 

please advise 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote not working. Had less than a week

Hi @JackTriple,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem with your Roku remote that has unresponsive buttons. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. For us to better understand the issue that you are experiencing, kindly provide us with additional information.

• When did the issue start?
  • What were the steps you took to reproduce this issue?

In the meantime, kindly try to power-cycle your Roku device. Unplug it from the power outlet and plug it back in to restart it. After doing so, please check out this support article on how to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working for more tips and troubleshooting steps to follow.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.