Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KinAZ
Reel Rookie

Remote loud pop and battery explosion

Very loud pop while on my lap. Opened cover and batteries leaking. Prior to this remote intermittently worked. Kept replacing batteries until newest occurance. Will Roku replace my remote?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote loud pop and battery explosion

Hi, @KinAZ

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about what happened. Please know that we will take care of this matter. Please check your inbox here in the Roku Community. You can find it by clicking on the "mail" icon in the upper right corner since we contacted you from there. 

We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work towards a resolution. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are here to help and support you in any way we can.

Best wishes,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KinAZ
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your response.  Clicked on mail.  There's nothing there.  I'll wait for a bit in case you need more time to upload sollution into mail.  

0 Kudos
KinAZ
Reel Rookie

9102R is the soundbar model.  It's the remote that came wiht it.  Buttons on the bottom are:  Netflix, Disney, Apple TV and Hulu.

Batteries are duracell alkaline.

0 Kudos