Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maumo
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote dead after 1 month

Hi @RokuJohnB & @RokuEuniceL,

My last message already said I've sent him private message on Oct 05 which is 3 days ago from now.  So how long is it take to get someone reply me?  Again, I filled out the replacement form two weeks ago and STILL no one contact me at all.  My Roku is just sitting there and waiting for a remote control replacement for entire two weeks and it is for business purposes.  I am so disappoint about the hardware quality and your company customer service.  This is the second time I experienced remote control malfunction within 6 months of purchased.  If the new replacement remote control dead again, what am I going to do if the one year manufacture warranty expire in the next 5.5 months?  So I have to spend money on keep buying new remote control?  And it's so difficult to find a customer service phone number or there isn't any.  Stop telling people to check the support article of how to fix the remote control, this is not helping.

0 Kudos