Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livymac21

Remote and device pairing issue

Jump to solution

So I have lost my remote and now just use the remote in the Roku app but lately it’s not been wanting to connect to my phone…I’ve tried contacting customer support but there was nothing on my problem…

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote and device pairing issue

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community @Livymac21!

We understand that your Roku mobile app is not connecting to your Roku device. We'd love to look at this to see how we can help.

Before proceeding, we would like to know if you recently changed your Wi-Fi password. If not, we suggest restarting your router by unplugging and replugging it.

For a seamless connection between your Roku device and your Roku mobile app, ensure your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your Roku device.

For more information on connecting your Roku mobile app, please visit our support page here: Connecting the Roku mobile app.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always here to help.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote and device pairing issue

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community @Livymac21!

We understand that your Roku mobile app is not connecting to your Roku device. We'd love to look at this to see how we can help.

Before proceeding, we would like to know if you recently changed your Wi-Fi password. If not, we suggest restarting your router by unplugging and replugging it.

For a seamless connection between your Roku device and your Roku mobile app, ensure your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as your Roku device.

For more information on connecting your Roku mobile app, please visit our support page here: Connecting the Roku mobile app.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always here to help.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator