Remotes

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrCee
Level 7

Re: Remote Volume Control Issue.

Jump to solution

It seems EVERYONE of Roku ownership will be facing this problem. It just happened LAST NIGHT to us. I think someone goofed in the last "update". Hey ROKU!!! Please fix this problem BEFORE you lose a customer...I have 3 TVs. Today is 4/29/2021. Please don't ask for irrelevant information, just accept the fact that with so many complaints, occurring at the same time about the same subject, YOU have a problem YOU need to fix.

CJF

Jump to solution

Re-pairing the remote fixed it for me. It went through the Enhanced guide that I couldn't get through before the repairing. After I paired the remote again it asked to do enhanced controls and fixed it.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

What is the solution?

Jump to solution

Yes they do! It’s not working. Give us a solution not a run around

Jump to solution

Try pairing new remote. Go to settings and add new remote. Remove battery cover and press the pairing button. Go through the guide once paired. That fixed it for me.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we are still investigating the root cause for why this happened.

In the meantime, please set your Roku Remote again for TV controls. Navigate to Settings > Remotes & Devices > Remotes > [select your remote] > Set up remote for TV control. For more information about this setup process, visit our FAQ here: https://support.roku.com/article/115013019828.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please see this thread for more information: https://community.roku.com/t5/Remotes-Accessories/Did-your-Roku-remote-lose-volume-and-TV-control-af...

To avoid further confusion on this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator