Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffcole
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote Right arrow button

I have a Roku device less then 1 month and the right arrow on the remote DOES NOT WORK !  I've already tried replacing the batteries.  Please send a new remote.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @jeffcole!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

In this instance, kindly send us a PM together with the serial number of the device your remote is connected to. To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message. 
We'll be waiting!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jeffcole
Reel Rookie

I cannot find the username.  The arrows DO NOT WORK!!! 

Model #  WR002

Please replace immediately.  I have had Roku less then 1 month....extremely frustrating!

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @jeffcole,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!
For us to proceed with the appropriate action to resolve this, please send us a private message with your current shipping address, phone number, and the type of Roku remote (simple, voice, or voice pro).
To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  7. Click Send Message.
  8. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this community link: Help: Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
flea4me
Reel Rookie

It's been almost 2 months now.....was promised a new remote but nothing has arrived....sent PM's but no replies...

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @flea4me,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku remote since the right arrow button is not working. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select Remotes & Devices.
  4. Select Remote.
  5. Choose your voice remote from the list and select Set up remote for TV control.
  6. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.

If the problem still continues, please keep us posted.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ScottCunningham
Reel Rookie

Every time I try to send a private message as I was advised by your moderator the PM says your name is an invalid HTML. I need a replacement remote are there any real people there who can assist?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @ScottCunningham

We acknowledge that you're trying to reach out to support her in the Roku Community. We've sent you a PM here, and kindly check your inbox since we've reached you from there.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
flea4me
Reel Rookie

Still haven't heard anything back....no PM's.....nothing! This is horrible customer service...

0 Kudos
JohnL56
Channel Surfer

Well, I needed the new Roku anyway, since my old remote wore out. The right arrow stopped working at all, so it was trash, and a new remote cost almost the same as a new Roku. I'll probably end up paying for Apple for a while and just binge the shows I want to see. I do wish they were clearer about the time limitation on that offer, though.

0 Kudos