Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote Right arrow button

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Greeneacre

We acknowledge your concern, and this will be further handled by one member of our Support team.

Also, we have sent you a PM regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @flea4me

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We have forwarded your concern and details to our Support team, who'll attend to your request. We also recommend checking your inbox here in the Roku Community since we've sent you a PM.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

And I am one more person having this same problem. I purchased this Roku Express 4K+ directly from Roku in March of this year. Now both the right arrow and the down arrow keys have to be pressed really hard and usually have to be pressed more than once before they work. I have basically given up using this voice remote and have gone back to using an IR remote from an older Roku.

Greeneacre
Reel Rookie

Thank you

0 Kudos
Christi56
Channel Surfer

That’s my exact same situation. This is a new streaming stick and remote acts worn out.  I would like a replacement as well

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Christi56 

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for reaching out for support here, and we're glad to help. We've sent you a PM here in the Roku Community and kindly check your mail.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

@RokuTakashi Did you see my recent comment here (which may have been what @Christi56 was referring to)? 

I'm curious about these PMs that other people are receiving.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @denhow

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We acknowledge that you've been having trouble with your remote. We've sent you a PM here in the Roku Community. You can check it in your inbox at the upper right of your browser.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mbahl

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue with my Roku streaming stick 4K. It was just purchased a year ago and a I’ve been experiencing this issue for the past few weeks. It is extremely frustrating to not be able to view content because of the remote issue. Please advise if it’s possible to get a replacement. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @mbahl

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku community.

We appreciate you for sharing this with us, and your concern has been forwarded to our Support team who'll be taking care of things from here.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.