Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Junior5
Reel Rookie

Remote Control Malfunctioning

I bought a remote control from Walmart 9/29/23. I am told by Walmart that replacement cannot be done after 30days and I need to contact Roku. But on the Roku site I get the run around. Chat appears to be a computer as it just repeats itself over and over again instead of giving a human response! How do I get my remote replaced under warranty?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote Control Malfunctioning

Hi @Junior5,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku remote. We're happy to assist you further. May we know what kind of Roku device you're using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Junior5
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV

0 Kudos
Junior5
Reel Rookie

btw it is not a connection issue it is a hardware issue with the remote.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Junior5,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than delighted to assist you even more. Kindly send us a private message here.

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this community link: Help: Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos