Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nobodynoname
Reel Rookie

ROKU earbuds better sound quality

just a general inquiry no big deal.  anybody noticed the ROKU earbuds have a better or increased sound performance.  i got my 2022 ROKU Ultra a little while back.  i have an android tv, and headphones hooked up to it.  just yesterday i got the earbuds plugged into the remote headphone jack.  i have samsung hands free earbuds of the same quality-better actually-and construction, but the sound is actually better with the Roku provided earbuds.  i don't how that can be.  they are JUST earbuds.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ROKU earbuds better sound quality

I’ve noticed the same thing. In fact, I’m an audiophile with a fairly expensive collection of headphones and earphones, IEMs, etc. and ever since I put good tips on those Roku earphones, I can’t listen to anything else. With good tips to replace those funky purple tips, Roku earphones sound better than anything else I’ve heard! You can get more on the Roku website for just $14.99. In fact you can get 4 for $40.00. So even if they break early, just buy more at $10.00 dollars a piece! I have very expensive taste when it comes to my sensitive ears, and these Roku earphones are sublime. It really doesn’t matter what they cost. They deliver the best sound. I think it’s a secret that only we know about! 

nobodynoname
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU earbuds better sound quality

I suppose spending $40 for four more pairs of the ROKU earbuds could be worth it.  i usually use KOSS over ear headphones, NOT earbuds.  but with earbuds, i can remove one of the ear pieces,...wearing them throughout an entire movie or long program gets real tiring.  I just wish ROKU would make them with better quality.  Course then they'd probably cost more.

0 Kudos