Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbyd49

Persistent remote 'low battery' notification

Why are PM's necessary?  Is the solution a government secret?  My batteries say 34% until I plug in the headphones then I get alerts that it is 1% and then it shuts down my headphones.  Take the headphones out and the batteries say 34% again with no constant low battery messages.  Can this be answered without treating it like a state secret?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Persistent remote 'low battery' notification

Hi @bobbyd49 

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku remote. No worries! We'll be happy to assist you further.

To better understand the problem. Could you tell us a bit more about this? How long have you been experiencing this? Have you tried changing the batteries to see if you're still seeing the same issue?

Tell us more about this so that we can further zoom in on it.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
krugdm

I am Having the same problem. the battery is fully charged and it keeps flashing the remote control sign on the top right of the screen.

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @krugdm

Thanks for posting here in the Roku community! 

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku remote. We want to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Can you please give us more details regarding the issue you're having so we can further assist you:

• What are you doing with your Roku remote?
  • Are you using the private listening feature?
  • How long are you charging the remote?
  • How often are you using the remote?

With more detailed information, we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos