Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandman333
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku SS 4K+ and Samsumg 5 series: CEC volume "jams" requiring TV power cycle

Jump to solution

I have provided the requested information in another thread, and that was over a MONTH ago, and there is been NO REPLY other than to say that the information would be PASSED ON.  Well, to whom?  This is some of the worst "customer service" I've ever experienced.  I'm about ready to request a complete refund for both Roku devices.  I have NEVER been able to connect to anyone for live customer support on your website.  I get so far and then your web page says "Lets get in touch" with a spinning arrow under that, but it just sits there like that for hours.  What a joke.

lohphat
Streaming Star

Re: Roku remote volume not working

Jump to solution

Once again. firmware rtn.4190 (remote model RC701) is still experiencing the problem where the IR LED is NOT firing.  It may come back after a minute of not touching the remote but often requires a Roku power cycle.

WHY is this still a problem????

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku remote volume not working

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing with the remote volume not working.

We believe this issue is now resolved with a recent update that was released. If you are still experiencing an issue or an issue that is not related to this thread, we would recommend checking the Roku Community for other threads similar to your issue or if none exist, creating a new thread describing what you are seeing.

We will be closing this thread out.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos