Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBR2
Reel Rookie

Need RMA, "Chat with us" nonfunctional in Chrome and Edge

The remote for my Streaming Stick 4K won't fast-forward.  Rarely it will work if I press it hard enough to make my hand hurt.  It's still under warranty so I would like a replacement remote.  I've tried to follow the steps to request a RMA, but the "Chat with us" button does nothing for me in Chrome (PC and Android) or in Edge

I've searched and can't find any other way to request a replacement. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need RMA, "Chat with us" nonfunctional in Chrome and Edge

Hi @JBR2,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. We'll be glad to assist you with your replacement. Kindly send us a private message together with your shipping address, phone number, and type of Roku remote (simple, voice, or voice pro). To message us, select the name of a user. Once redirected to the profile, select the option "Send this user a private message."
We look forward to you reaching out to us privately.
We'll be waiting for your message.
Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JBR2
Reel Rookie

@RokuEuniceL , I sent the requested information to you in a private message a week ago and have not heard anything back yet. Is there something else I should do?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JBR2,

We apologize for the delayed response.

Please be advised that we have already requested a Roku voice remote replacement from the Roku Support team. Please check your inbox for more details.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos