Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Navigating YouTubeTV With Roku Express 4K

@Streamer317 

I’m fully aware of how DirecTV Stream works. You saw the screenshot in another thread. I said they’re meaningless, without a way to utilize then, but they are there. You said no service has them. That’s not correct. And most don’t really use them, but some, such as Comcast, do.

There is a lot more out there than your limited experience. Stay in your lane, state what you know, and this persona will likely have a longer life. 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

@DBDukes  Comcast? As in Comcast streaming box? We are talking about Roku. Even Firestick. DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, Sling, Philo and FuboTV on the Roku platform all have no direct way to input channel numbers on the remote. When you are using either a Roku or a Firestick you do not need channel numbers. You scroll by network. But there is also no way to input channel numbers or a special remote to use. Hence why I provided several links to help them. Have you?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Streamer317 

As in their Roku app.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/86ee0b6bbd22c617aadd88216f2381d7/xfinity-stream-beta

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos