Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klentz

Re: My Roku tv keeps scrolling

Jump to solution

If you read my request I have done it all. my serial number if it is the number below the model # is 326001002.

0 Kudos
Expressuser
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's been 2 weeks since i've had an update.  You clearly have a known bug and simply stalling.  I want to know what the resolution is.

Andy1955

Jump to solution

I have unplugged the power to the TV and turned it off, and the TV started working again. A few days later it started changing changing channels again on its own. I have a TCL ROKU TV.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for flagging this issue with us, and we appreciate your posts.

Our team is well aware of this issue, and further investigations are ongoing for a fix regarding this issue. For the time being, the workaround with this is to perform a system restart to resolve the skipping scrolling tile issue. Kindly navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart. After this, kindly observe any improvements.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kristina7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't go to settings as it won't stop scrolling

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kristina7,

Thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

Try performing a system restart by unplugging your device for at least 10-15 minutes, then try again to see if that helps.

Keep us posted!

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kristina7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi , 

I unplugged it over night and it didn't work. I'm wondering if this is a ploy for everyone to buy the new remote? 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Kristina7,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku remote that keeps strolling. We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. When did this issue occur? Have you tried changing your remote's battery or removing it and putting it back in? What were the steps you took for this issue to occur?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos