Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku is Scrolling Non Stop

Jump to solution

Hi @kcasassa

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mavis314

Re: Roku menu keep scrolling

Jump to solution

I have this same issue this scrolling is out of hand. I have reset unplugged changed batteries 

0 Kudos
Texil212

Jump to solution

SN: K440AF015156

original Roku remote 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Mavis314

I hope you're doing well.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Texil212

Thanks for providing us with your serial number.

Before we proceed, could you tell us first specifically about the issue you're experiencing? With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MeganBrydges
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Danny, 

Our Rocky TV is scrolling through its input selection menu uncontrollably. 
I have taken the batteries out of the remote, checked for any additional remotes that could be causing the issue, restarted the tv numerous times, tried updating software, unplugged the tv for an extended period of time and have had no luck whatsoever. Was working perfectly fine, went to bed and turned it on one night to discover it was stuck in this scenario. 

Any help is very appreciated at this point. Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @MeganBrydges

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Please be advised that remotes for Roku TVs are manufactured directly by the TV manufacturer. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MeganBrydges
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, 

As mentioned in my initial post, the issue persists even when the remote has no batteries inside of it. Therefor this is an issue with the television itself, whether it be the Roku UI or the physical components within the television. The remote does not seem to be the issue. Not the best customer service to simply pass the buck along to another company… Not surprised in this day and age though. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine is scrolling endlessly too. I've unplugged it and replaced batteries, always restarts with endless scrolling.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @HudnallsHuddle

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About. I'll be able to further assist you from there.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos