Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakarr
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote continuously down scrolling

Jump to solution

I can't access settings because the menu scrolls constantly. And there doesn't appear to have a settings option on the website. There is not interference, as I've said many times. 

0 Kudos
aimeeb916

Re: Remote Scrolling Inputs

Jump to solution

Please someone tell me how to make it stop scrolling inputs! I have reset the system and it keeps going back to scrolling inputs and turns on and off.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Remote Scrolling Inputs

Jump to solution

@aimeeb916

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried removing the batteries from your remote to see if the scrolling stops?

In addition, can you please provide the Roku model and serial number on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku menu keep scrolling

Jump to solution

I have this same problem of continuous scrolling.

Model No Looks like 3930X and Serial No looks like 0102988XU18

At the moment my device is completely unusable.

0 Kudos
tanyal2188

Re: Continuously Scrolling on it's own

Jump to solution

I've only had this tv for less than a week and it started scrolling, quickly on it's own. The remote isn't in the same room and resetting the tv to the factory settings didn't help.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Continuously Scrolling on it's own

Jump to solution

@tanyal2188

Thanks for the post.

If you have a Roku TV, please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: 

Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The answer is much easier than you think, Just change your RCA cables from the cheap thin ones to a good quality thick ones, this will solve your problem.

athelon

0 Kudos
jaymeesd
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Athelon - I'm not sure to whom you are addressing this solution.  If to me - thank you for your input, but rca cables are not the cause of my problem, so your solution does not apply. 

Kind regards

james

0 Kudos
Bmatth6167

Re: Remote continues to scroll while try to type email

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem and have tried all the conventional solutions without success. What should I do?

0 Kudos
kcasassa

Re: Roku is Scrolling Non Stop

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue can anyone help

0 Kudos