Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wtan
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

I keep getting an error message everytime I press the continue button. I need the extender so my roku stick won't overheat by being on the back flush against the TV.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Wtan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved with claiming the free HDMI, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device and the exact error message when trying to claim the free HDMI? 

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eieileen

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

I am having this issue for a Roku Streaming Stick 4K Serial Number S08Y41CM0DJS. I have tried to get the extender in multiple browsers, and I cannot get the form to work.

Freemoonspirit1
Reel Rookie

I am also getting the same error message and am not able to order the extender as well. My remote is not working properly and on the troubleshooting page it said to order one and it might make it work better, I’m hoping it will so I don’t throw my remote through the window! 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for following up, @eieileen!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Freemoonspirit1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
djengels
Reel Rookie

Thanks so much, I only need one extender, but here are two serial numbers off the four new purchases.  Thanks and let me know if and when you need more info.  Thanks dengels

S08Y41C8UU31

S08Y41C4H5NA

0 Kudos
knomeis

This is very clearly an issue with Roku.  No one can order this HDMI extender online.  I have reviewed years worth of posts asking for help getting the extender.   I have tried over several weeks using different browsers and devices.  I have used your chat system and the rep could care less about ordering this item for me only trying to figure out why I get the error message.  I don't know why Roku is ignoring this issue.  Your product overheats, your solution is nothing?  It's not the browser, it's not the letter O versus zero.  If you don't have them and we need to buy our own, just say so.roku.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @djengels,

Thanks for sharing the details here.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Deechie

Hello Roku, please add mine to the list. I have tried on 3 different days and get the same error as listed above. My roku stick physically will not fit in the hdmi port space. My serial number is S09041DGEAPJ. Thank you. 

0 Kudos