Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JuanM412
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Hi, I sent the information they asked me to request the HDMI extender but I haven't got a reply yet.

0 Kudos
KNAPPY9
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

I too am unable to order mine!  Very frustrating

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender offer problems

Hi @CoachDintz41,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? In addition, can you please provide the exact error message when trying to claim the free HDMI? 

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

Hello @KNAPPY9

We're here to help!

When inputting the serial number in the form, we suggest making sure to put zeros instead of the letter O. Please note as well that the numbers at the back of your Roku stick are referred to as the Device ID.  To know your device's exact serial number, navigate to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku stick for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

@dlf2 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the HDMI extender is only applicable to the Roku Streaming Stick, an Express device will not need an HDMI extender as a longer HDMI cable would simply need to be used.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
klebob

Dear Mary, I have made several attempts to get that *$#@ HDMI cable your company seems to NOT want people to have & am now fed up.

There is nothing wrong with my laptop, network, cookie handling or set-up

There IS something wrong with whoever set up your site (& possibly your 4K stick), including your "answered" link to get said cable. After hundreds of people have had the same problem I'd think Roku would actually FIX it instead of pushing them off to search non-existent solutions in a "community" forum . At this rate I'm about to give you a 1 star review for horrible customer support. FYI, I have stopped 2 people from buying your product using a sign on my truck & will continue to do so until you finally send me that cable. now It's the principle of the thing. My time now is 9:45 AM on 7/20/22, I await your reply.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @klebob

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku stick which can be found in Settings > System > About. Once we have it, we'll forward it to our team for assistance. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
giraffe23
Channel Surfer

I had the same problem. My serial number on the TV is: 

XO17OOUMWEH6

I contacted support. I did not receive any email with the tracking number for the shipment of the HDMI Extender. 

0 Kudos
billtag
Reel Rookie

I have tried several times over the past 2 days and it fails each time.

Bill T

New Jersey

0 Kudos
Jimj733
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't order HDMI extender cable

Cant order the extender - says to come back later.  I need 2.  Serial numbers are

X01700RGDE3V

YF0051059354

[personal information removed]
0 Kudos